Blogs and Instagrams I like to follow

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Trying out a new saddle.  Selle Anatomica NSX Thanks for saving my @$$ Adam!

My single speed 9:zero:7 slider frame needed a new Bottom Bracket.  The Bicycle Shop got me lined out with the correct conversion kit and the Chris King goodies.


I am part of a great team that started just over three years ago.  It got it's start by a group of six novice level road bike racers sitting around eating pizza and drinking malted beverages.  Now, at over 20 riders strong we've grown and participate in all sorts of bicycle, running and skiing competitions in the state.  These are the team's supporters.

The Bicycle Shop has been with us since the beginning.

SteamDot was approached and came on board the second year of our existence.

EMC Engineering has also been apart of our team since it's inception.

Castelli is a an awesome company that provides our cycling kits.  Their fit and finish is second to none in my opinion!

Clinton Hodges II (my father) has also supported the team and continues to do so.



In the next blog post I'm looking at sharing my bikes and some of the gear I use.  The team is just one part of my experience, many other shops and folks have helped me personally as well. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment