Blogs and Instagrams I like to follow

Monday, December 7, 2015


Photo courtesy of Dan Bailey
Bruce Ross riding the prefered line over the snow berm
T.L.F.!  Bruce and myself wore the Revolution Racing colors too



Photo courtesy of Nicholas Blades

This past weekend was Global Fatbike Day.  Nico, Laura, Nick, Ryan (not shown here Tony Allen photobomb) Chuck and I meandered through Anchorage.

Photo courtesy of Nicholas Blades
I may have fallen here.

Photos courtesy of Laura Fox
Just love one another!


Photo courtesy of Laura Fox

Photo Courtesy of Nicholas Blades

Photo courtesy of Nicholas Blades

Photo courtesy of Nicholas Blades

Quick notes, savory and/or sweet scones and breakfast sandwiches from Fire Island Bakery are amazing trailside snacks.  Seeing Anchorage from the Campbell Creek Estuary Park is something I've never done.  Riding with good friends is the best.  I hope I didn't bore you too much.  Till next time!







2 comments:

  1. Awesome Clint! Makes me miss riding in AK. Hope to be back for some fatbiking when the sun returns in a few months.

    ReplyDelete