Blogs and Instagrams I like to follow

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

A Trio of riding buddies

I am really nervous.  There, it's out of the way.

This past weekend Laura, Nico, Stew and I headed up to Talkeetna to take a couple of laps of the Talkeetna Trio course in.

Talkeetna Trio March 12, 2016

It really was great to go out and just have a fun ride with a great group.  After years of preperation and months of training I needed a low stress, fun ride.  We climbed a bunch of rollers, jumped like goofy kids on the downhills and loved the clear view of Denali.  This is a tough course but one of the better ones in the state.  Afterwards we headed to the brewery for a well deserved dinner and beer.
OMG!!
Photo credit goes to Laura Fox




1 comment:

  1. I am thinking this is a one lap race for me to end the winter riding season on a fun and not too difficult note.

    ReplyDelete